All full papers submitted will be subjected to a review process through a National Review Panel. Comments of the reviewers will be directed to the authors four weeks prior to the Camera Ready Paper Submission deadline so that they can be accommodated in the camera ready papers.
MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Authors must strictly adhere to the paper layout guidelines (explained below). Manuscripts that do not conform to those formatting guidelines (PDF format, 6-page limit, margins, font size, embedded fonts etc.) will be removed from further consideration without review. Please use the following guidelines for submitting your full paper:
- All papers must be submitted in .docx/.doc format only.
- Maximum page is 6 pages including figures, tables, references and appendix.
- All Author name(s) and contact detail should not be included for first submission for the blind review process.
- Template of the full paper format in MS Word can be downloaded here
- Each paper must deal with original and unpublished work, not submitted for publication elsewhere (copyright problems fall entirely under responsibility of the authors). Each paper will be reviewed by at least three experts in the relevant field ensuring the publication of only top quality contributions.
Please submit your full paper to the secretariat through the email :- email@example.com
Click the link to download : Paper Template
Click the link to download : Copyright Form